Started it last year and since new year is already near, I want to post my 2013 BUCKET LIST. Since majority of my to-do things last year are not accomplished, I will still include them in here and hopefully I can finish it all by 2014. Twenty (20) achievable, not-so deadly and with some expensive must-do things to be done so help me my dear financier and support my yearly budget please! LOL🙂
As usual, list marked in PINK are done and to access my write-ups about them, do so by clicking over it. Let’s see if I can fill this page with color pink.
– C.N. BLUE CONCERT
2. Target a weight below 60kg (currently weighing 65kg! I know I’m big!)
4. Take a canopy tour and experience zip-line adventure!
5. Watch a theater play, musical or opera.
6. Go Astronomy! Stargaze and visit a planetarium.
7. Do horseback riding (As in ride, not just a picture on top of it)
9. Register and work as a volunteer in a humanitarian or environmental cause.
10. Have a photo of me together with a KPOP / Hollywood artist!
11. Visit and take a photo of Bangui Wind Mills in Ilocos Norte.
12. Be a member and make use of Pasig Rainforest Recreational Gym.
13. Reach the summit of as many as possible mountain in the Country.
15. Another out-of-the-country getaway, VIETNAM or CAMBODIA hopefully.
16. Try gun-shooting… ha ha ha
17. Get advice from fortune-teller… (Quiapo???)
18. Once available, watch the movies of books/novels I have read recently in big screen this 2013.
19. Learn to drive & have my driver’s license.
20. Buy myself a bicycle.
I can do this! FIGHTING!!!